Serves: 2 people
Preparation: 5 minutes or 20 minutes if whisking by hand
Total: 5 minutes
- Instant coffee – 2 tbsp
- Granulated sugar – 2 tbsp
- Hot water – 2 tbsp
- Oat milk – 2 glasses
- Whisk the coffee, sugar and water together with a hand mixer or milk frother on high speed until the mixture forms stiff peaks. This will take around 5 minutes or less. You can whisk it manually by hand, which takes about 20 minutes. Be prepared though for a tired arm.
- You can warm some milk in a pot and pour into two glasses.
- Spoon some of the mixture on top and serve.
- Alternatively pour your milk over ice and put the mixture on top. This is lovely on a warm day.
- Try using different types of milk like coconut, oat, soy, dairy or almond. We used oat milk which complimented the coffee.
- You could also put it on top of your favourite Irish cream liqueur.
- You could also sprinkle with cocoa powder or cinnamon.