Preparation: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
- 120ml espresso coffee – (8 tbsp)
- 45ml silver or white tequila – (3 tbsp)
- 15ml honey – (1 tbsp)
- 15ml lime juice – (1 tbsp)
- Lime slice
- Sea salt
- Crushed ice/ice cubes
- Put some crushed ice in the glass to make it cold.
- Add the Tequila, coffee, lime juice and honey into a shaker or a clean jar. Shake/mix well.
- Throw out the ice from the glass and rub a lime around the rim.
- Put salt on a plate and dip the rim of the glass into it.
- Fill the glass with some ice cubes.
- Pour the mixture over the fresh ice and serve.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.