Trending across the world in 2020 Dalgona Coffee aka whipped Korean coffee stormed the world. As a result coffee lovers have a great alternative to their normal coffee kicks. It is quick and easy to make and it looks and tastes great. Whatever your coffee preferences are, it’s a great recipe to add to your coffee arsenal. If you are a fan of coffee drinks, try this adult only espresso margarita drink. Great for parties and an exciting signature cocktail.
Dalgona Coffee (Whipped Coffee)
- 2 tablespoons Instant Coffee good quality brand
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- 200 ml Oat Milk use your favorite milk
- Whisk the coffee, sugar and water together with a hand mixer or milk frother on high speed until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- This will take around 5 minutes or less. You can whisk it manually by hand, which takes about 20 minutes. Be prepared though for a tired arm.
- Warm some milk in a pot and pour into two glasses.
- Spoon some of the mixture on top and serve.
- Alternatively, pour your cold milk over ice and put the mixture on top. This is lovely on a warm day.
- Try using different types of milk like coconut, oat, soy, dairy or almond. We used oat milk which complimented the coffee.
- You could also put it on top of your favorite Irish cream liqueur.
- When serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder or cinnamon.